Help us transform logistics.
We're currently looking for someone to join our dev team on our journey to build scalable products that help reduce emissions.
Hi, we're Skrym 👋
We're a young startup making e-commerce logistics more sustainable through algorithmic optimization. Or put shortly, we help companies stop sending air.
What we do and why we do it
Today, 50% of the volume shipped in e-commerce is just air. This leads to higher shipping costs and more emissions since many more trucks are needed. By using data and real-time optimization, we can change this.
We help online retailers reduce costs and emissions. We help transporters fit more packages in every truck. And we make sure that consumers no longer get the horrible unboxing experience of a package that is 95% air.
It's a win-win-win powered by the latest technology (Go, NextJS+TypeScript, Encore running Postgres). We want you to be part of our journey to change an industry for the better.
- You don’t subscribe to “use boring technology”, rather you always want to find better tools and approaches to problem solving
- You’re passionate about building fantastic end-to-end experiences
- You’re excited about working with Go and/or TypeScript
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and like solving real-world problems
- Curious and eager to learn
Within 3 months you will
- Be part of bringing out new features that reduce emissions from day 0
- Work closely with industry leaders to understand their requirements
- Learn how to use Encore - one of the most exciting new tools for cloud development