Help us transform logistics.
We're currently looking for someone to join on a part-time role to work with our impact-oriented communication and content to drive a focus on sustainability and transparency.
Hi, we're Skrym 👋
We're a young startup making e-commerce logistics more sustainable through algorithmic optimization. Or put shortly, we help companies stop sending air.
What we do and why we do it
Today, 50% of the volume shipped in e-commerce is just air. This leads to higher shipping costs and more emissions since many more trucks are needed. By using data and real-time optimization, we can change this.
We help online retailers reduce costs and emissions. We help transporters fit more packages in every truck. And we make sure that consumers no longer get the horrible unboxing experience of a package that is 95% air.
It's a win-win-win powered by the latest technology. We want you to be part of our journey to change an industry for the better.
- Currently enrolled in a BSc or MSc degree
- Interested in sustainability
- Curious and eager to learn
- Comfortable with written and verbal communication
- Experience from visual content, graphic design or art is a plus.
- Developing, owning and maintaining our communication channels
- Analyzing reach and outcomes of content
- Keeping track of industry events and happenings
Within 3 months you will
- Understand Skrym and publish your first multichannel content
- Set up structures to keep track of content schedules and analytics
- Learn how to use programming to automate tasks